Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
"If you can’t afford birth control pills, just don’t have sex!"
The birth control pill has many uses other than simple birth control (I know, the name is misleading). Most people who go on the pill do it for reasons other than preventing pregnancy. Extremely painful cramps, irregular period cycle, heavy flows, and acne are amongst just a few things the pill can help regulate.
TIGERS ARE ON RED ALERT
The Sumatran Tiger is said to be extinct by 2015, with fewer than 300-400 left in the wild due to large-scale habitat loss, poaching, hunting and human-tiger conflict. Other subspecies are said to follow.
Stop the Tiger Poachers
Save Tigers Now
Protect Tigers from Poachers and Help Stop War on Wildlife
Donate to Save Tigers
Donate to Help Save the Tiger
Make a Donation - Save China’s Tigers
Donate to Tiger Conservation
Name a Wild Tiger
WWF Tiger Appeal
Sumatran Tiger Conservation
Bengal Tiger Conservation Donations
Save the Malayan Tiger
Malayan Tiger Conservation
Adopt a Tiger
Tigers in Crisis - Adopt a Tiger
Adopt Roque the Tiger
Adopt a Tiger Today
Adopt a Wild Tiger from Indonesia
Adopt a Tiger - Zhorik
Tiger Adoption - Save China’s Tigers
Adopt a Wild Tiger
Stop Tiger Poaching in India
Save the Tiger
Save the Sumatran Tiger
Save the Tigers
Save the Indian Tiger
Save the Sumatran Tiger
Stop Pushing Sumatran Tiger Toward Extinction
Save the Sumatran Tigers from Extinction
Protect Siberian Tiger Habitat
Act Now to Save India’s Tiger
Save the Sumatran Tiger
Save the Tiger
Stop Poaching Tigers
Close Down China’s Tiger Farms
Save the Siberian Tiger
Prevent Siberian Tiger Extinction
Save Endangered Siberian Tigers from Extinction
Illegal Tiger Trade must End
Preserve the Bengal Tiger of India
Save the Malayan Tiger from Extinction
Save Malayan Tiger by Stopping Logging
THIS IS NOT OK. :(
IMPORTANT SIGNAL BOOST PLEASE
I thought you all would enjoy I nice little trip down ignorance lane with an uncle (not blood related thank god)
I especially enjoy how angry he gets when he realizes I’m ignoring him, and then decides that I’ve just blocked him. I’m not. I’m watching. And laughing.
this is only 12 fucking dollars and 4.9/5 with 50 reviews i’m buying 10
HELP ALL GRAD SCHOOL IS IS READING I’M DROWNING IN STUDENT AFFAIRS TEXTBOOKS
that I haven’t actually been able to buy yet so I’m reading off of google previewsI’M DROWWWNNIINGGG
Sam is perf
Sam, be my lover
“And you all know nothing about what men go through! Really. This whole thing is about what women want, what women need? Get a life!!! Samantha, are you working to provide? Miranda, are you working to provide? I didn’t think so. Until that day comes ladies, this discussion has come to an end! Period.”
Says the man who lived in a forest for years and had to steal from his brother and lie to his wife. The wife who works hard to take care of the family. Who tries to hide his alcoholism from their daughter. Says the man, to the girl who has been independent from her parents since she left for undergrad. Fuck you, sir.
angswizzle replied to your post: “From an uncle on facebook, after a long and pointless discussion on…”:
oh wow… wow wow wowie wow… Can’t pick our family… I know it first hand… Glad you’re not afraid to stick up for yourself! <3
Oh don’t worry, I’m not, lol : ) I literally just gave him a rundown of inequality in the field I’m going into, and then he tried to end the conversation by being nice and pulling the “I love you, have fun in school” card. And then, ten minutes later, posted “good conversation? lol”. And as soon as my sister said something back about how he so badly wanted a pat on the back for not being an asshole in one comment, he pulled out the same bullshit about how there’s nothing she could post that would “make him feel less of a man.” He’s not going to stop, it’s pointless. I just wish I could yell at him in person